The next update for MineTexas CivilizationCraft is well under way. If you’re wondering about some of the changes coming in the update, look no futher, we’ve got an exclusive look at what’s being added. So far there are six confirmed new structures:
And a few others like the Broadcast Tower and Tesla Tower. Along with these new structures, there are also several new technologies being added to the game: Education, Electricity, Fertilizer, Radio, Biology, Archaeology, Plastics, Refrigeration, and Military Science.
This update is also bringing a number of balance changes, feature re-works, and tons of Bug Fixes. TitleAPI is being added as a soft dependency.
If you’re interested, here’s the full list of changes so far:
- New Tech Era’s: Civ’s will advance between the different Eras and will show notifications when a new era has been achieved.
- Each new Era achieved will reduce the cost of technology for the previous eras for all other Civs.
- New Soft Dependency on TitleAPI (included in download)
- Add several new titles, as well as a ‘res toggle’ command to turn them all off. These include: Chunk Notifications (Town, Civ, Wilderness), War Start & Stop, Daily Upkeep Tick, Trade Repo, Civ Captured, Civ Created.
- New Structures: University, Public School, Research Lab, Tesla Tower, Broadcast Tower, Museum
- Re-arranged the Tech Tree
- New Technologies: Education, Electricity, Fertilizer, Radio, Biology, Archaeology, Plastics, Refrigeration, Military Science
- War Time will now skip if there are no wars.
- Teleporting into other Civs/Camps is permission based now.
- Add Gunpowder to Trade Ship
- Limit access to the War Room’s /prev and /next signs to Mayors, Assistants, Leaders and Advisers.
- Adjust armor values to account for vanilla defense values in 1.8
- Refactor the Trommel to be affected differently by government
- Reworked Government Anarchy Time.
- Greatly reduce cost of War Cannons.
- Econ commands can now be run from the console.
- Disable Glass template preview from showing during war time.
- Another pass on balance for Trade Ship Values
- Update export.js to work with newer world-edit versions.
- Add support for adding more custom template sets without the need to recompile the whole plugin.
- Prevent players from unclaiming chunks under the capitol or town halls.
- Add new War Horse to the Stable, Requires Military Science.
- Added horse armor and rebalanced horse prices and hitpoints, and added Damage Reduction.
- Bought Horses now spawn tamed and with a Saddle
- Restore V2 Capitols, update the templates to V2.1
- Disable Beacon Blocks
- Protect Trade Good Signs
- Add restrictions on new Ships to only be built on water.
- Add lots of new items to the Global Market
- Fix the glass template preview not being removed on cancel.
- Fix an issue that would cause the plugin to spend extra cycles on the SQL Update call. (Performance improvement)
- Fix the Tutorial’s Camp Door and Civ Flag Recipes not working.
- Fix NPE’s in the Grocer, Farm, Trade Ship, and Mob Grinder
- Fix an issue with wars not being removed after war time.
- Fix an issue with the Pearls buff.
- Fix some issues with demolishing walls and roads.
- Fix an issue with Town Upgrades not re-loading on restart or rebuild.
- Fix an issue with the Cannon Ship not firing.
- Fix an issue with the Fire Bomb buff being 100% instead of 10%
- Fix an issue with captured Civs still being at war
- Fix an issue with the Stable unable to spawn horses during war time
- Fix an issue with the Great Pyramid culture buff
- Fix and issue with TNT being used against non-at-war civs during war time.
This post was written by A